Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

I got rose jam.


We had our second swap yesterday.  Thanks to everyone that came out.
There were loads of plants to be swapped. 
Begonias, lillies, moneyplant, geraniums, native wildflowers, herbs and raspberries to name a few.

There were seeds and soap and oodles of tasty things to eat like bread and granola and jams and butters and pickles and pesto.  And homemade soda. 
I sort of spaced on taking pictures, so you'll have to be content with the three I did take.


We held it over at McIntire Park.  We'd intended to have it in a shelter, but it was a beautiful day and there was loads going on and the shelters were taken, so we found a picnic table under a tree and that turned out to be a great spot for it.  I'm proud to report that all the orphaned plants found homes today.  I posted all the recipes on my main blog for everyone that requested them as well.

In addition to rose jam and plants, I brought home granola, caramel corn, apple butter, homemade natural soda and vanilla brown sugar peach butter. 

 For everyone that couldn't make it, we'll definitely be having a few more of these in the coming months, so stay tuned for announcements.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment